Pre-clearing Survey Report
A Preclearing Survey Report is completed following the Preclearing Survey. This report outlines all of the findings of the survey including:
- Descriptions of the presence of threatened flora species, trees designated for retention, and environmental no-go zones.
- Description of the presence or evidence of fauna species, including threatened fauna species within the subject area.
- Locations of potential habitat features marked during the Preclearing Surveys.
- Recommended actions to avoid potential harm to fauna during clearing works, including protocols for staged clearing of vegetation, and safe tree felling techniques.
- Measures to avoid disturbance to surrounding vegetation during clearance works.
- Measures to avoid the spread of weeds and pathogens.